- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we provide BoB School training and education courses to you (BoB School Course(s)).
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your Bob School Course booking request. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide your chosen BoB School Course to you, how you and we may change the contract and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- BoB School Courses are provided to you as a business customer as the content will be used in connection with your trade or profession. As such these terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to your purchase of your BoB School Course. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these terms and that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this agreement.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are BoB Group Limited (BoB) a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10799176 and our registered office is at Suite 2, Lower Ground Floor, One George Yard, London EC3V 9DF. Our registered VAT number is 289 0208 86.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0203 858 9600 or by writing to us at email@example.com Suite 2, Lower Ground Floor, One George Yard, London EC3V 9DF.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your booking.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- How we will accept your booking. Our acceptance of your booking will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your booking. If we are unable to accept your booking, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for your chosen BoB School Course. This will usually be because there is no availability left on your chosen BoB School Course.
- Your booking number. We will assign a booking number to your booking and tell you what it is when we accept your booking. It will help us if you can tell us the booking number whenever you contact us about your booking.
- The prices of the BoB School Courses (Price) are as stated on our website and are exclusive of VAT, which is payable in addition to the stated price.
- The Price includes all face-to-face learning on the BoB School Course, use of the venue whilst attending the Bob School Course, any light refreshments provided during the BoB School Course and all BoB School educational materials, whether written, oral or in electronic form (Bob School Materials).
- The Price shall be paid in full at the time of the booking.
- If you wish to change the BoB School Course you have booked after you have placed your booking and at least thirty days prior to the BoB School Course starting please contact us. We will endeavour to work with you to accommodate your change, but an administration fee of £50 will be charged.
- If you wish to cancel your booking then provided you cancel within thirty days or more of the BoB School Course start date you will receive a refund in full, less the administration fee of £50; but if you cancel less than thirty days before the BoB School Course start date you will not receive any refund, unless you are medically unfit to attend and produce a medical certificate as set out in clause 5.3 below.
- If you are medically unfit to attend you shall be entitled to either:
- a refund of 75% (seventy five percent) of the Price you have paid; or
- an opportunity to put the Price you have paid towards, or in full payment of, another BoB School Course within the following twelve months
upon forwarding of a medical certificate signed by a doctor stating that you were medically unfit to attend.
- Our rights to make changes
- If for reasons outside of our control it becomes necessary to cancel the BoB School Course you have booked we shall notify you in writing at which point you will have the option of either:
- a full refund; or
- putting the Price you have paid towards, or in full payment of, another BoB School Course
and where you choose to book a further BoB School Course, you will have twelve calendar months’ from the date of cancellation to book, after which your right to book an alternative BoB School Course will be forfeited.
- In the event that the BoB School Course you subsequently book is cheaper than the BoB School course we have cancelled you will receive a full refund of the difference in price within fourteen days of our acceptance of the new booking, by BACS to your bank account as nominated to us in writing.
- In the event that the BoB School Course you subsequently book is more expensive than the BoB School Course we have cancelled then you are required to pay the difference in Price within fourteen days of our acceptance of the new booking.
- It may also be necessary for us to change the time and/or venue of the BoB School Course you have booked for reasons outside of our control and if this happens we shall notify you in writing as soon as reasonably possible. We shall, however, bear no liability for any losses you suffer as a result of travel arrangements you may have made prior to such change of venue or time being communicated to you.
- BoB School Course Venue, Dates and Times
7.1 Subject to clause 6.4 above, the Bob School Course will be held at the venue, and on the dates and times advertised on our website.
7.2 You are expected to arrive in good time for registration and respect the rules of the venue and treat the venue with respect.
7.3 You are responsible for your own belongings whilst attending the BoB School Course and BoB shall not be liable for any damage to, or loss of, such belongings.
- BoB owns all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature subsisting in the BoB School Materials.
- The BoB School Materials may not be copied, or used for any purpose other than for reference during your attendance at the BoB School Course, or for reference purposes by you following the conclusion of the BoB School Course.
- During your attendance at the BoB School Course you are expected to conduct yourself in an orderly manner at all times and with respect towards the teachers and other students.
- If, in the reasonable opinion of the teacher(s) holding the course, you conduct yourself in a manner, which is obstructive to the teaching of the BoB School Course, or disrespectful to any teacher or fellow student then you may be asked to leave the BoB School Course and will not be entitled to any refund.
- You must treat the venue equipment, furniture and property with respect and if you cause any damage to such property you will be held liable for that damage.
- You will co-operate with the venue staff and BoB School teachers in respect to health and safety and shall familiarise yourself with all emergency procedures at the venue.
- You agree that you will not take photographs during the teaching or film any of the teaching during the BoB School Course and should a teacher become aware of any such photography or filming then you may be asked to leave the BoB School Course and will not be entitled to any refund.
- How we may use your personal information
- We will only use your personal information collected at the time of booking for the purposes of administering your booking and enrolling you onto the BoB School Course.
- We will share your personal information with the BoB School teacher solely for the purposes of them teaching you on the BoB School Course and not for any other purpose and by booking the BoB School Course you are consenting to your personal information being shared in this way.
- We will only contact you further about other products and/or services offered by BoB if you have ticked the box below to indicate you wish to be so contacted, or if you inform us in writing at a later date that you wish to be so contacted.
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Which laws apply to this contract These terms are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over them.