Our Brand DNA course teaches you how to identify your brand assets to create a higher valuation and how to build a profitable and sustainable business model around your purpose.
The two-day programme is taught in person by Linzi Boyd and Darren Shirlaw supported by expert brand builders, to help you build out and activate your brand-led growth plan.
To do this we will help you:
Find your brand assets for growth
• Define your vision for growth
• Identify what is the number that you’re building your business value for scale
• Understand how to grow your business from the top-down, brand-led as opposed to the bottom-up, sales-led
• Discover your industry gaps to be a market leader
• Identify the trends and patterns in your industry
• Understand how to make strategic brand choices
• Identify who you are talking to and who you need to talk to achieve your growth
Align your purpose with profit
• Define what you want to be known for
• Combine your commercial business with your purpose to build a self- sustaining business model
• Uncover your business core asset to become an asset-led growth company
• Identify what core asset of your business will drive your valuation in
• Outline what your business is today, tomorrow and in the future
Linzi & Darren
Best-selling author and the woman behind building famous brands. Linzi Boyd is a serial entrepreneur, international speaker and Founder of BoB Group. By age 24 Linzi had set up and sold two businesses. Her second company was sold to Caterpillar and her third business, Surgery, championed some of the most well- respected brands known today. Linzi now works in the enterprise market, teaching entrepreneurs how to build a famous brand for bigger valuation and scale to impact in the world, changing the way modern business operates and creating the face of modern business.
Darren Shirlaw is a mathematician, ex-fund manager and an economic commentator. Sharing his unique set of skills with the enterprise community, Darren co-founded The BoB Group with Linzi Boyd and acts as an ambassador to the SME sector through speaking engagements, running retreats and strategic meetings. Today Darren works alongside clients and helps SME owners grow their businesses, guiding them on their future journeys so they can ultimately achieve their goals.